Tenants' complaint boards

There are tenants' complaint boards in all municipalities. And you find one in Vejle. You can complain to the tenants' complaint boards if you disagree with your housing organization, or the housing organization disagrees with the tenant.

However, it is a good idea to begin by trying to solve the problem in cooperation with the housing organization, before contacting the tenants’ complaint board.

It is not possible to file complaints about every kind of problem, but it is possible to file complaints about breaking the house rules, the standard of the home when moving in, payment of heating and water, etc.