All estates in AAB Vejle have house rules. House rules are common rules to which the tenants have agreed in order to protect the housing and the surrounding areas, and to avoid having tenants disturb each other with unnecessary noise etc.
Common rules in the home
- do not use power drills after 7 p.m.
- warn your neighbors if you plan to have a party on the weekend
- do not play loud music after 10 p.m.
- if you use a sewing-machine, put it on a mat so that it is less noisy
Common rules outside the home
- dispose of rubbish only in the designated places.
- install parabolic reflectors and other aerials only with the permission of the housing organization.
- look after flowerbeds and plants.