• Her er du: 
  • Home/
  •    Housing subsidy

Housing subsidy

Housing subsidy is a financial contribution towards your rent. You can receive housing subsidy if your rent is high compared to your income. Housing subsidy is paid by the municipality. Once a year the subsidy you get is subject to adjustment.

If you are an old-age pensioner housing subsidy is called rent allowance. For all others it is called rent rebate. The rules for rent allowance and rent rebate are different.